Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tourist Visa

A Russian passport holder resident in the UK called in with a task request to find out the procedure of getting a tourist visa. She along with two of her friends of different nationals would be traveling to different parts of the world as a tourist. They are all UK residents and hold passport of their respective country.

She requested to find out the procedure of getting a tourist visa for a Russian, an Indian, and an Australian national respectively. She’d mentioned that they intend to visit

  • France
  • Czech republic
  • UAE (Dubai)
  • USA
  • Canada
  • Brazil
I was surprised and asked myself if all the time that god has made will be just traveled away holidaying. But quick to come to back to my sense that who cares if they have worked enough in their own given time. The task was not the toughest of all the tasks; however, this task has taken more time than desired by the CRM (Customer Relationship Manager) in UK. CRM complaint about the efficiency of time taken on the task, yet I have my own good reason as I compiled all the information that will find helpful to the clients as visa applicants and as tourist.

As long as it takes to get a visa, likewise this task has also taken away some quick moments of my time. Getting a visa is worth waiting, so as finishing the task as desired by clients was worth time taken.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I visit every day some blogs and blogs to
read content, however this weblog offers quality based posts.



Visit my page france holiday rentals 2013

Anonymous said...

I think this is among the most significant information for me.
And i am glad reading your article. But want to remark on some general things, The website style is perfect, the articles is really great : D.

Good job, cheers

Feel free to visit my blog: vakantiehuisjes