Thursday, August 9, 2007

Holiday in Dubai!

Yesterday been a tough day as two of my colleagues were not around and the workloads been numerous.

Mr. Carl a client from London, have heard lot about Dubai and have planned for a week long holiday in Dubai. Mr. Carl called in at IwantaPA Ltd contact centre for a task request to find out the cheapest flight to Dubai from London for 2 people. He also requested to find out some hotels for 2 adults with a sea view room and a tour itinerary for 7 days.

I do love to holiday and go places provided I have enough funds. This task request is of no difference to my personal interest and I have done my best to provide enough information to this task request. Preparing the tour itinerary was interesting, when I pictured myself that I am there. This is how I make my work interesting! Might work for you too.

Have not heard from Mr. Carl about the task request that I have done however, I believe that he’d be happy with the task. The CRM (Customer Relationship Manager) in UK did also find it good and informative.

No comments: