Thursday, August 2, 2007

BMW 7 Series Saloon Servicing.

A client wrote.

I need my BMW 7 series saloon fully serviced, therefore I require you to provide me with a quote of the price, a description of the service, and the postcode to where I can obtain the cheapest service.

Ms. Yana worked on this task request. She was quick to realize that she can just drive a car, and know nothing about car maintenance and servicing. She was very smart to quiz her colleagues who she thought could be knowledgeable for the task. Without taking much time, she began calling different service centres in and around the postcode provided by the client. She obtained the quote from different service centres for oil servicing, inspection 1 and inspection 2 and provided the cheapest deal along with the road directions to the service centre.


I was not surprised to know that Ms. Yana received a very happy note from the client for the task that she has done. Had not been her smartness in handling the task and her colleagues around, I’d love to see her scratching her head.

No comments: