Friday, August 17, 2007

Sight Seeing in the US.

Few days after the task on tourist visa for Russian, Indian, and Australian nationals was done, a task request from the same client came again with a request to find out and suggest attractions to visit in the USA.

This was a huge task, as the clients have not mentioned any particular city as they could be visiting any city of the US, which could be most tourists attractive. I was lost for some moment in this huge task, wandered imaginatively in the streets of the US and drown on seas that surrounds. A country like the US where it has over 50 states and over hundreds of cities, there will be thousand of places to visit, how do I go about this task request, I complaint. However, I realized that it won’t be any wiser of me to keep complaining about this task request.

I did a lot of research on tourist attractions for the United States as to which city or place tourist most preferred visiting. Indeed, there are thousands of places to visit yet I have narrowed down to only few cities going by the surveys “a must see or visit cities in the US for tourists” as the clients have mentioned that their stay in the US will not be more than 10 days as they intend and have programmed to visit several other countries.




No comments: