Monday, August 6, 2007

IWAP welcomes computer professional

Come August, IWAP has a new member to the family. Bhim, a computer professional have joined the IWAP team. As a person, Bhim is a soft spoken, work centric and a very humble human being. IWAP welcomes and is glad to have him in the family. He will be in charged of all works related to DTP. All my colleagues and I are happy by the vision that all presentation works will now be taken care by a professional, thus making the task request from the clients less burdensome.

There have been time when I and my colleagues thought that the clients' task request were nicely done, however, before the task request is being sent off to the clients our CRM (customer relationship managers) in UK thoroughly looks into the task result and sometimes found unsatisfactory about our presentation and needs to be reworked. This has made my colleagues and me crazy quite a time.

Who would not wish to know everything under the sun? Regrettably no one born to this world (will be born…) knows everything that is under the sun. I am not different, I complaint for a computer professional for presentation.

No comments: