Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Registering a Company

Quite a number of clients increasing with every passing week, the IWAP executives/personal assistants are no longer new with different tasks from the clients. A client had written a task request to find out the step-by-step procedure of registering a company in UK. Compared to my colleagues I have a wider knowledge about this task request as I have previously worked on a task related to company.

This task did not take long to complete, as I know where to go to get this information. The companies house has all the require information to help me complete this task. The only one thing that bothered me little bit was preparing the steps of registering a company as requested by the client. I have gathered all the information that is require for registering a company and gave myself a systematic planning as to how creatively I can present the task to the client.

After a few minutes of planning for the presentation to be sent to the client in a step-by-step procedure for registering a company in UK, I begin with…

  • Step 1 what he will need in registering a company.
  • Step 2 choosing a company name.
  • Step 3 deciding on division of shares.
  • Step 4 the memorandum of association.
  • Step 5 the articles of associations.
  • Step 6 completing forms 10 and 12.
  • Step 7 sending of the documentation.

With these 7 steps of registering a company, details of which have been provided to the client I ended the task with an option of electronic filling (online registering) to the companies house. I have also mentioned about the company formation/registering agents along with their contact details. To make sure I cover everything in the task, I have also given the addresses and contact details to where the application/documentation should be sent.

No comments: